Friday 4 July 2014

My other goals

•In reading my goal was to learn how to skim and scan through sentences. I think I have achieved my goal. My new reading goal is to get better marks on my language features test.
HERE IS SOMETHING I DID SKIMMING AND SCAMMING WITH;
 

•In maths my goal was to learn how to find the perimeter and area of shapes. Now I know how to do that so I think I have achieved my goal. My new goal is to learn the secret in doing algorithms more quickly.
HERE IS SOME EVIDENCE TO SHOW THAT I KNOW HOW TO DO THE PERIMETER THINGY;

•In writing my goal was to learn how to write an explanation. I have achieved that goal and I know that because I wrote one a few weeks ago. My evidence is already on the blog because I wrote my explanation on it a little while ago. My new goal is to use bigger words in my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment